Desencadenada

Virtualmente Libre

domingo, marzo 19, 2006

Not Sudden Death


She just thought it was fucking unbelievable, and at the same time she lied there on the couch for about what seemed an eternity wondering if people can actually die from boredom. I mean, im sure I've never heard one specific case, but now that I've come to think of it, I think it is possible, absolutely possible. Take Me for example. I merely breathe . I feel the air coming in slowly, but then I realize it's like im afraid to let it all out so the exhaling process is a lot slower.

2 Comments:

Publicar un comentario

<< Home

 

Neko

hit counter
hit counters
Google
Search WWW Search ask.com Search google.com Search yahoo.com Search altavista.com
Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com